Stay in Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of the latest product launches.
2. Modifications of Site. User understands and agrees that Reptilia may discontinue or change the Site at any time, without notice. Also, User understands and agrees that Reptilia may discontinue or restrict User’s use of the Site for any reason without notice.
3. Copyright Protection. The content displayed on the Site (“Content”) is the property of Reptilia or its licensors, and is protected by U.S., international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
4. Content Use Limitations. User agrees not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, create derivative works from, or store any Content on the Site. User also agrees not to distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content to others, without the express prior written consent of Reptilia, except User may, on an occasional and irregular basis, reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of such Content, for a noncommercial purpose and without charge, to a limited number of individuals, provided User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices with that portion of the Content, in the same form in which the notices appear on the Site, and the phrase “Used with permission from Reptilia.” User may not post any Content to forums, newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other web sites, without the prior written consent of Reptilia. Use of all Site Content is for non-commercial purposes only. Reptilia’s Site Content includes information, tips, facts, views, and opinions Reptilia deems worthy of publication. Reptilia does not provide technical, professional or business advice through, on in connection with, our Site.
5. Trademarks. The Site contains trademarks and registered names of Reptilia. Third party trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
6. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. These hyperlinks are provided for the benefit of the users of the Site. A hyperlink to a third party website does not imply that Reptilia endorses the content on or the business of the hyperlinked website. User is solely responsible for determining the integrity and reliability of the information on the hyperlinked website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. Although Reptilia strives to provide high quality content, Reptilia does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the site content. User expressly acknowledges and agrees that use of the information from the site is at user’s sole risk. The content is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. Reptilia expressly disclaims to the user all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Reptilia makes no warranty that the content will meet user’s requirements, or that access to the site and the content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Reptilia make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any content. User understands and agrees that any document and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this information service is done at user’s own discretion and risk and that user is solely responsible for any damage to user’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Reptilia makes no warranty regarding any information obtained from any hyperlinked third party site. No information obtained by user from the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to user.
8. Limitation of Liability. By using the site, user is agreeing that under no circumstance will Reptilia be responsible for any information contained in, displayed on or omitted from the site; any person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete; the consequences of any action user or any other person takes or fails to take based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the site. User specifically agrees that Reptilia is not liable for any conduct by user associated with the site, including, but not limited to, activities relating to databases, directories, communities, resumes, user profiles, surveys, chat rooms, message boards or other services currently offered or those services that will be offered in the future. In no event shall Reptilia be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the site, or from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible property, even if Reptilia has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event Reptilia is found liable, its liability to user or any third parties is limited to $50. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to user.
9. Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify Reptilia against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the User’s use of the Site or breach of the Agreement.
10. Revocation of Access. Reptilia reserves the right to revoke User’s access to the Site or any use authorizations relating to the Site granted to User.
12. Applicable Law. User acknowledges that the Content contained in this Site is controlled in and originates from the United States. Reptilia makes no representation that any of the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Reptilia has no responsibility for any access to this web site from territories where the Content may be illegal or otherwise prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the use of Site and any Content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. User expressly consents to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Nevada for any such claim.
13. Shipping We aim to provide the best shipping service to our customers who purchase direct from our online store. We ship internationally, but only to our approved distribution partners. As shipping charges are subject to increased carrier hikes, Reptilia reserve the right to amend our shipping pricing to reflect said increases. To reduce the likelihood of fraud and theft, ALL shipments are sent as “SIGNATURE REQUIRED” for delivery. Please contact your local carrier if you are experiencing issues receiving your package.
14. Limited Lifetime Warranty Reptilia LLC products are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or material. If your Reptilia product shows any such defects, Reptilia will make every effort to make it right. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein and this warranty does not apply to any related accessory items not manufactured by Reptilia, whether correctly or incorrectly installed. This warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence, misuse, careless or improper handling and/or operation, abuse, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, improper mounting/installation, ordinary wear and tear, or the failure to follow manufacturer instructions.
Reptilia shall have no liability for incidental or consequential damage(s) and under no circumstances will be liable for personal injury, property damage, or economic loss. This warranty and disclaimer is subject to all applicable laws, some of which may limit these terms. Product specifications and/or designs may change without notice.